The Great North Run is the world’s biggest half marathon! This year’s Great North Run takes place on Sunday 10th September 2023. The ballot is now open, but you can secure your place to run for Mid Cheshire Hospitals Charity today!
Entry is £64 through the Great North Run website, but if you secure your place to run for MCH Charity the entry fee is just £45. Beat the ballot and secure your guaranteed place, we have 5 places for people who wish to run for MCH Charity, so don’t hang about – when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Carolyn Byrne ran the Great North Run for MCH Charity in 2022, she said: “The great north run was an amazing experience and totally worth it – meeting many lovely people and running for charities was very rewarding. I would recommend to anyone who hasn’t run it to do it, it’s a lovely part of the country!”
When you sign up to run for MCH Charity, we’ll support you by:
- Providing electronic and paper sponsor forms and helping to set up an online sponsor page at Give As You Live.
- Providing a MCH Charity-branded running vest with your name on the back, and a charity-branded t-shirt.
- Supporting you with ideas for raising sponsorships, and sharing social media links to your online sponsorship page.
- Offering the opportunity to be in our Great North Run Whatsapp group to swap fundraising and training tips with our other runners and to encourage each other.
- Providing accommodation/transport ideas and advice. Whilst we do not take responsibility for organising your transport/accommodation, we can offer advice based on previous experience of the Great North Run.
We do not ask for a minimum fundraising target to be met, however, as each place costs MCH Charity £89.60, we do ask that you do your best to raise more than the cost of your place.
The more you raise, the closer you will help us get to the £100,000 target for our Victoria Infirmary Northwich (VIN) Appeal to create a dedicated children’s waiting room and to fund additional extras to improve care and experience for people using services at VIN.
If you would like to run the Great North Run for Mid Cheshire Hospitals Charity, get in touch today: firstname.lastname@example.org