Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MCHFT), in partnership with Mid Cheshire Hospitals Charity (MCH Charity), would like to say a huge thank you to the local community for the generous donations received over the recent festive period.
Just some of the donations received this year included:
- The biggest toy collection to date, arranged by Tesco Extra, Crewe, and contributed to by customers and staff. The toys were gifted to children spending Christmas in hospital.
- A number of toys for young patients were also donated by Dabbers Scooter Club.
- A range of gifts for young and elderly patients were donated by Twyford House Care Home, Alsager.
- Several gifts were also donated by Morrisons Distribution Centre, Northwich.
- Bridgemere Garden Centre kindly donated a Christmas tree for the hospital decoration displays.
- On site contractors, Robertsons, also donated a selection of gifts for patients on adult wards.
- Crewe Alexandra FC players visited the Children’s ward to meet patients and donated presents on behalf of the club.
Countless individuals, groups and businesses also donated gifts and supported the charity’s Christmas events. Thank you to everyone who has shown continued support and made donations to the charity over the festive period, and throughout the year. Your kind donations and time spent makes a real difference to our patients.