Days left to buy a ticket
We have some fantastic prizes in this year's Christmas Raffle! Tickets are also available from the charity office, Leighton Shop or at Victoria Infirmary, Northwich.
Please complete the form below to buy your tickets and good luck!
Tickets £2 each || Draw date Tuesday 19 December (online ticket sales will close on Monday 18 December at midday)
- Apple AirPods
- £100 voucher for Churche's Mansion restaurant (Nantwich). Kindly donated by Alextra Accountants
- £100 voucher for Peaches Chinese Restaurant (Newcastle-under-Lyme). Kindly donated by Alextra Accountants
- £100 voucher for NINE Mill Street restaurant (Nantwich). Kindly donated by Alextra Accountants
- Afternoon Tea for two at Rookery Hall
- 3 course Sunday dinner for two at The Rifleman pub (Acres Nook)
- Afternoon Tea for two at Crewe Hall
- Two tickets for Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap at Crewe Lyceum (Monday 25 March)
- Body Shop 'Advent of Wonders' advent calendar packed with items to the value of £117 donated by 'Lady Hils Beauty'
- Home printer worth £89.99. Kindly donated by Manor Shop Computers
- Snugburys Take Home Voucher 750ml Tub
- Giant Husky dog soft toy
- Signed Robbie Williams programme
- Wireless headphones
- Mrs Darlingtons Christmas Jams and Chutneys
- Bombshell blue retro dryer gift set
Promoter: Mr Duncan Goff, Mid Cheshire Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust, Leighton Hospital, Middlewich Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4QJ Registered Charity No. :1049008
Licence held with Cheshire East Borough Council Reg no. 728
We couldn't hold our raffles without the continued support of local businesses that donate prizes to us. Huge thanks to:
- Crewe Lyceum
- Mrs Darlingtons
- The Rifleman
- Crewe Hall
- Alextra Accountants
- Hilary Serif (Bodyshop)
- Manor Shop Computers
More prizes to be added so check back for more information.
If you would like to support the charity by donating a prize for the raffle please contact Mark - firstname.lastname@example.org